Jen Mace is the Director of Operations for the Cushman & Wakefield Pacific Boise office.
In this capacity Jen works closely with the Managing Broker in executing branch objectives and initiatives, as well as oversees daily brokerage operations and processes. This includes staff recruitment and retention, transaction processing, new broker and employee orientation, assisting with management initiatives, marketing, budgeting, facilitating communications
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield/Commerce Jen was Director of Operations with Grubb & Ellis | Idaho Commercial Group. Most notably during this time she facilitated the coordination of the merger of three brokerage firms (Winder Company, Hume Enterprises and Idaho Commercial Group) creating the new entity Grubb & Ellis Catalyst. Jen also has extensive experience in the commercial real estate industry as past Owner and Office Manager of Mace Construction and Remodeling.
Jen’s business ethic, attention to detail and dedication is unmatched. She does a phenomenal job keeping the Boise office collaboratively involved within the Cushman & Wakefield network, providing clients and professionals with best practices and services.
- Grubb & Ellis|Idaho Commercial Group - Director of Operations
- Mace Construction & Remodeling - Owner & Operations Manager
- Dallas B & H - Executive Assistant
- 398 South 9th Street, Suite 260
- Boise, ID 83702
- Telephone: 208.287.9484
- Fax: 208.287.9501
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- Cushman & Wakefield/Commerce Boise, Staff Member of the Year, 2013
- 2015 Champions Award
- M.S., Counseling, Western Carolina University
- B.S., C.D.F.R, Western Carolina University